Next Scheduled Adult Audition:
No in-person audition scheduled at this time. To be considered for Mainstage productions please submit a 2 minute video audition, along with a digital photo and resume to email@example.com
Now accepting video audition submissions for our Children’s Musical Theatre Series through November 1, 2021! See info below.
CASTING MULTIPLE ROLES FOR A ONE-ACT MUSICAL:
“Junie B. Jones the Musical”
Rehearsals: Feb 7-19, 2022; Run: Feb 19-April 2, 2022
- Paid positions, housing not provided
- Must be available daytimes Mondays through Saturdays for rehearsals/performances
- Singing and dancing required
- All roles cast as adults, must be 18+
- Actors of color strongly encouraged to audition
- Video no longer than 2 minutes, with monologue and singing 16 bars on camera
- Attach digital headshot and resume
- Specify for which production(s) you would like to be considered and availability
Please submit to Tina Jo Wallace, Director of Children’s Theatre via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now accepting video audition submissions for the FOOTNOTES.
- This is a singing waiter/waitress position.
- Pay for rehearsal (8-12 hours) is minimum wage.
- Pay for waiting tables is minimum wage, plus tips.
- No additional pay for performance.
- This is a year-round position.
- Must be available evenings (4–11pm; occasionally 3pm for rehearsals) Tues. through Sun., as well as Sun.
- afternoon for matinee performance.
- Singing and dancing required.
- Footnotes must be 21+, and willing to obtain an Indiana server’s liquor license.
- Footnotes must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- Performers of color strongly encouraged.
- Current position open is tenor swing, but submissions for all vocal ranges will be accepted and kept on file for future openings.
- Video no longer than two minutes; should highlight vocal range.
- Attach digital headshot and resume. P
- lease submit to Cary Wiger, Footnote Director, via email at email@example.com