“A CHRISTMAS STORY THE MUSICAL” YOUTH AUDITION
Criteria for Audition:
- Must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination in order to audition. Or, if eligible to be fully vaccinated by 10/15/21, you are welcome to attend the audition fully masked.
- Must be 5 foot 6 inches tall OR LESS.
- Monday – August 9, 2021 at Derby Dinner Playhouse (525 Marriott Drive, Clarksville, IN). Check-in/Registration begins at 5pm.
- Audition time: 6pm to 9pm. Please plan to be here the entire 3 hours (no late arrivals).
- Please bring resume/photo.
- May be asked to learn choreography so please wear appropriate clothing and bring tap shoes (if possible).
- Rehearsals begin October 25; Performances run November 10 thru December 30, 2021.
- All roles will be double cast.
- If your child is cast, please know that some school will be missed due to rehearsal and performances.
- We encourage everyone to pre-register in order to receive audition materials prior to the audition. DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM HERE
Please send any audition questions to email@example.com
Next Scheduled Adult Audition:
No in-person audition scheduled at this time. To be considered for Mainstage productions please submit a 2 minute video audition, along with a digital photo and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Now accepting video audition submissions for our Children’s Musical Theatre Series through August 31, 2021! See info below.
CASTING MULTIPLE ROLES IN THREE ONE-ACT MUSICALS:
“Nate the Great”
Rehearsals: Sept 20-Oct 1; Run: Oct 2 – Nov 6, 2021
“Once Upon a Snowflake”
Rehearsals: Nov 1-12; Run: Nov 13-Dec 20, 2021
“Junie B. Jones the Musical”
Rehearsals: Feb 7-19, 2022; Run: Feb 19-April 2, 2022
- Paid positions, housing not provided
- Must be available daytimes Mondays through Saturdays for rehearsals/performances
- Singing and dancing required
- All roles cast as adults, must be 18+
- Actors of color strongly encouraged to audition
- Video no longer than 2 minutes, with monologue and singing 16 bars on camera
- Attach digital headshot and resume
- Specify for which production(s) you would like to be considered and availability
Please submit to Tina Jo Wallace, Director of Children’s Theatre via email at email@example.com.